IMDb & Backstage & VivTube
I’ve been hired by:
Robert Rodriguez, the Guiness World Records Museum, Redbull Music Fest, Bernie Sanders, Slamdance Film Fest, UCB L.A., the Spirit Awards, the Hollywood Improv, TCM Classic Film Fest, CUE Educational Conferences, AFI Film Fest, TriBeCa, The Industry: Opera Production, True/False, Politicon, Topo Chico, … and more! See below.
- Vivian is currently in Mister and Mischief’s “40 Watts From Nowhere,” a live documentary which won Critic’s Pick at the SD Wow Fest 2022. CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS!!
- El Rey Nation is now available on Youtube, Amazon Prime, AND iTunes y’all!
- Vivian’s short “Ladyhater” which premiered at Tribeca 2019, is now available on their website.
- Keep an eye out for Vivian’s first lead role in the horror comedy, “Snowflakes” by Dir. M.K. West (Dollface) coming soon!
- Vivian was recently hired full time at Film Independent as their Technical Manager.
- Ubuntu, Youtube streaming, Streamlabs, Twitch and OBS
- Loyola Marymount School of Film and TV 2020
- Technical Events Producer
- Redbull Music Festival 2018
- Film Festival Technical Manager
- Spirit Awards 2018 & 2019
- Technical Manager, for the Member’s viewing party and Film Independent. Produced a private dual livestream broadcast. Also ran the membership screenings and Print Traffic.
- Vivian also hosted the event and ran the raffle
- AFI Film Festival (American Film Institute) 2016 – 2022
- Festival Operations Manager (2016)
- Technical Manager (2017 – 2020)
- Technical and Print Traffic Manager (2022)
- TriBeCa Film Festival (TFI) 2016 – 2019
- Technical Content Manager and Sponsor Content Manager
- Moderated the Q&A for the world premiere of LA92, DUCKBUTTER with Alia Shawkat, and STUDIO 54
- Slamdance Film Festival 2015 – 2019
- Technical and Theater Operations Director
- Host of Slamdance TV
- Moderated Q&As
- L.A. Film Fest 2012 – 2018
- Associate Technical Director (2018)
- Theater Manager (2012 – 2017)
- 1st Assistant Director
- “Headshots” w/Ray Wise
- 6 LOVE STORIES Dir. Michael Dunaway (Paste Magazine)
- (2nd) “Dated” Dr. Rob Burnett (the Mindy Show)
Misc. Resume: Guinness World Records’ Museum Hollywood 2015 – 2016 Host of all official ‘Guinness World Records Attempt’ shows at the Museum, certified by the official training group in the UK. “Hopscotch” presented by The Industry LA 2015 Production Stage Manager for all the Opera routes and the HUB broadcast / live performances. HopscotchOpera.com and see Vivian in the PBS docuseries! Inclusive PR 2013 with Mickey Cottrell (LLYN FOULKES, BOXING DAY, THE GIRLS IN THE BAND). “LINE” Cellphone Commercial 2013 Stylist (with Agnes Monica and Billy B.) AAA Academics 2011 & 2012 Tutor. Provided free tutoring for students in the LAUSD area K – 12. Arts District Healing Center 2012 & 2013 Community Medicinal Cannabis Consultant and Caregiver. Also curated for the Gallery. Downtown Independent Theater House Manager. Produced, managed and coordinated premieres, fundraisers, and theatrical runs, coordinated with high profile talent like Werner Herzog, Chloe Sevigny, and Jane Lynch. Created press and digital marketing campaigns, designed screen and lobby ads, and developed relationships with Los Angeles based print and online publications. Wrote and negotiated contracts, handled billing, trained and scheduled employees, organized inventory, established HR procedures, and managed theater facilities. Sunset Edit Post Production 2008 to 2011 Executive Assistant. Managed facilities, client services, receptionist, vault traffic, assistant editing, DIT and post production coordination. Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin Talent Agency 2007 to 2008